Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas House Tour '10

Well, I've showed you my tree in my last post, so I guess I should show you the rest of my Christmas decor around the house. I didn't do too much this year since I lost alot of my decorations in the move up here, and I discovered every single strand of lights I owned decided they didn't want to work this year. Anyway, here we go!

100_3126

This is my normal coffee table topper, I just added the ornaments from Target ($1) and garland (Michaels $1.99)

100_3146

For being only a dollar for five of these they sure are pretty. I don't normally use plastic ornaments, but I loved these!

100_3147

My paper grocery bag wrapping paper...it's free, why not!? I think the next ones I do I'm going to iron the paper, the little creases are driving me batty.

100_3157

I honestly couldn't figure this little area out, but this is how it turned out.

100_3162

100_3158

100_3148

I got these stockings at bed, bath, and beyond for 4 dollars after christmas...

100_3171

100_3164

My entryway...more Target one dollar ornaments and my garage sale wreath.

100_3167

100_3170

100_3173

My little pig...I love him, but my husband says he's creepy!

100_3179

100_3186

Our outside decorations....sorry for the bad photo, and my ugly car being in the picture!

100_3190

The garland in my arch window...I wired more Target dollar ornaments on it, and placed a glittery JOY (also from Target), and an apothecary jar full of ornaments in it.

100_3191

100_3095

My neighbor's dog came to visit, I thought he looked adorable sitting in front of the tree.

100_3087

...and I came home to this today...I thought it was too adorable not to post..

Thanks for stopping by!!

Parties I'm linking up to:

Hooked on Houses: Hooked on Holiday House Tour

Perfectly Imperfect: Christmas Cheer Challenge

The Nester's: Christmas Tour of Homes 2010




4 comments:

  1. So many beautiful Christmas decorations! I love all the natural touches. The garland and lights in the windows are gorgeous. I love the paper bag wrapping! :) Thank you for the wonderful tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway please stop by and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are pretty awesome and thrifty!

    I am a new follower, maybe you'll return the favor? :)

    What would you do with a $75 gift card?  I have a  giveaway on my blog right now for just that!  

    Come on over and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the rustic touches! Thanks so much for linking to the Christmas Challenge!! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete