Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Disney Cake Stand and Tiny Cats

Well, it's officially frigid out there! -10 degrees isn't my idea of fun...So, I decided what better way to stay warm than staying inside and doing crafts?

100_3057

I found this not so cute cakestand at The Airmen's Closet, which is a place here on base where you can get free used and new things. So, I got this little guy for FREE!

100_3058

I figured a bit of red spraypaint should fix this little Disney situation.

100_3060

I also found this soup tureen which didn't exactly match my kitchen, soooo since I had the spray paint out I might as well fix it up!

100_3064

As I was taking this picture I had a friend join me!


100_3067

100_3071

This Cat is ridiculous...he climbed his fuzzy booty up on the counter and sat right in there like he owned it.

100_3068

It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

100_3081

A little spray primer...

100_3084

A coat or two of Cherry Red spray paint. I'm normally a Rustoleum kinda girl, but I'm loving the trigger on the Krylon cans lately. It gives a nice even coat.

100_3082



100_3086

100_3274

100_3179

It's a little too easy to really call it a craft, but I love the look, and for free you can't beat it. (Although, I would only use these for decoration, and not for putting food on)

What's your favorite craft you've ever done?

I'm linking up to:


Savvy Southern Style: Boring to Better Party

Life as Lori: Get your Craft on Thursday


2 comments:

  1. Whatever you call it - I love it! The red looks so pretty and it sure would look good in my kitchen! :)
    Your little kitty is so adorable!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great transformations and cute kitty. They do like to climb in the tiniest places.

    ReplyDelete