Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

This is our first Christmas in Alaska, and I really wanted to make it special. Being from Texas we don't see much snow, so I've been excited all year to have a white Christmas, and to put our tree up. Sooooo I might have put the tree up a week before Thanksgiving, oops! HeHeHe...My husband has been calling me "The Griswalds" ever since! So anyway, here she is in all her decked out glory!!

100_2971

Decked out in Longhorn orange! Ignore the section of the tree that looks like it has no lights, its  pre-lit tree and the sections of light blink. So it's impossible to take a picture with all the lights on at once. I really wish I knew how to make them stop blinking!

100_3038

One of my favorite ornaments! I have to represent home while I'm away in Alaska. I love this ornament
mainly because I bought it at the Alamo.

100_3039
These ornaments I got at Wind River Silks here in Anchorage for 75 % off, because sadly they were closing their showroom. Of course I'm not complaining, who can hate a bargain?



100_3043

100_3042


100_3035

My topper...all from Hobby Lobby half off!


100_3036

Now if I could only find a way to keep the cat out of the tree...Sighhhhh...It's a daily battle!

I'm linking up to:




Thanks for stopping by!!!




2 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from Kim's Boring to Better party. Your tree is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual color and oh so pretty. Thanks for joining my party. You may not know how since you are new, but you need to add a link to the party next time in the post or my button from my sidebar. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete